Friday, September 4, 2026

To STAY MOTIVATED you have to always MOTIVATE YOURSELF

       When TIMES GET TOUGH it makes what you NEED TO DO....HARDER TO DO.

       Just STOP and REMIND YOURSELF WHY the HARD WORK is NECESSARY. 

      If you want to REACH the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN then remember that YOU HAVE A LOT OF CLIMBING TO DO in order to REACH the TOP.

       If you want to EARN A DEGREE then YOU HAVE TO PASS THE CLASSES NEEDED in order to EARN THAT DEGREE.

      If you want to BE KNOWN as SOMEONE WHO IS ALWAYS HONEST then YOU MUST ALWAYS BE HONEST so everyone KNOWS HOW HONEST YOU ARE.

       If it is IMPORTANT TO YOU then no matter what ANYONE ELSE THINKS just REMEMBER IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. 

      I have many people that I ADMIRE but WE THINK DIFFERENTLY about CERTAIN THINGS.

      So I just NEVER ASK THEIR OPINION ON THOSE SUBJECTS because I KNOW WE THINK DIFFERENTLY on THOSE SUBJECTS.

      We have to KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO  TO STAY MOTIVATED and FOCUS ON THAT so that WE CAN STAY MOTIVATED.

      When YOU HAVE TO DO THE HARD WORK then JUST DO IT and YOU WILL BE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR DOING IT.

      YOUR THOUGHTS will DETERMINE whether THEY ARE MOTIVATING OR NOT to YOU.

       So THINK POSITIVELY and remember that Peter Pan could ONLY FLY if he THOUGHT HAPPY THOUGHTS.

      In order to STAY MOTIVATED then YOU HAVE TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF. 

      

       

      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.