Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Have you noticed that some things.....

      Time sure flies by so fast that what you thought happened a MONTH AGO in fact happened NEARLY A YEAR AGO.

      We get DISTRACTED in OUR LIFE that we haven't been NOTICING what happened to people we love and they don't know what happened in ours so we realize that WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER TO CATCH UP.

      My NEW PHONE decides to CONSTANTLY REMIND ME just HOW LONG I have been ON MY PHONE. 

      It listed HOW MANY MINUTES I was on phone calls, and social medias, games etc....

     And HONESTLY I WASN'T SHOCKED but I DID REALIZE I NEEDED TO spend more time DOING SOMETHING ELSE a little more.

     Does your phone send you on a regular basis a CALCULATION of HOW LONG and WHERE you were EACH DAY ON YOUR PHONE?

     You should look to see because even though I wasn't truly surprised I was KINDA EMBARRASSED.

     So I have DECIDED that EVERY DAY I was going to SPEND at least ONE LESS AMOUNT OF TIME on my phone. 

      I think those BOOKS I bought over a year ago because I was EXCITED TO READ THEM was FINALLY GOING TO GET READ.

      

      

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.