Friday, September 25, 2026

If YOU TRY then YOU WILL KNOW

        It's NOT always EASY but if YOU DON'T TRY then YOU WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW.

       Have you had a friend who CONSTANTLY said I CAN'T when YOU KNOW THEY CAN?

       I am SURE sometimes that they SAY IT without KNOWING that IF THEY TRIED they COULD but if THEY SAY THEY CAN'T that MEANS THEY WON'T EVER TRY.

      It is hard to HEAR THEM say it KNOWING that THEY COULD if THEY GOT UP AND TRIED.

      I had been BEGGING MY FRIEND to TRY IT but THEY KEPT saying the word CAN'T and we all KNOW that the word CAN'T was the REASON THEY DIDN'T. 

       Finally OUT OF THE BLUE she AGREED TO at least TRY.

       And YOU KNOW WHAT... THEY TRIED IT and NOW THEY LOVE DOING IT.

      Now we LAUGH at HOW LONG I had been TRYING to take that LETTER 'T off the word CAN'T so THEY COULD turn the word I CAN'T into I CAN.

       We need to STOP ADDING the 'T so that we can say I WILL TRY so I KNOW if I CAN.

       Just ONE LETTER CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING so if we STOP SAYING IT with ADDING the EXTRA 'T and TRY IT so WE CAN TRULY KNOW.

       If YOU TRY then the WORST that CAN HAPPEN is YOU LEARNED that YOU TRIED but at least YOU KNOW that YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING. 

       If YOU DIDN'T even TRY then YOU KNOW YOU POSSIBLY COULD HAVE but YOU WILL NEVER KNOW for sure because YOU NEVER TRIED to FIND OUT if YOU COULD HAVE.

       When YOU GET OLDER then YOU WILL REGRET the THINGS YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED.

       TRY IT..... YOU JUST MIGHT LIKE IT.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.