Monday, October 5, 2026

If I COULD... I SHOULD.. before I CAN'T

       Have you ever thought about doing it yet you never did it so now that you are older you regret not trying?

      Did you plan on doing it one day then after years of never doing it you realize you are now too old to do it?

      Don't wait for it to be TOO LATE because if you do then it will be TOO LATE for you.

      Have you ever seen something POSITIVE but you had a NEGATIVE ATTITUDE so you DIDN'T see it?

      When OPPORTUNITIES COME YOUR WAY then GRAB IT.

      We only have ONE LIFE to LIVE SO....ENJOY IT while you are LIVING IT and if you WANT IT then GO FOR IT.

       You have to MAKE ROOM to ENJOY DOING the things you DREAM OF so YOU CAN ENJOY DOING THEM.

      If you WANT it then GRAB IT when it COMES YOUR WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.