What you find important to do today may not be something that you will always find important to you.
I have spent days doing something that I have been doing for years then...out of the blue....I suddenly just didn't want to do it anymore.
What you liked when you were young doesn't mean as much to you when you get older.
There is nothing wrong with CHANGING WHAT YOU LIKE.... IT is just part of GROWING UP and doing what you like is NATURAL CHANGES.
When I tried to FIGURE OUT WHY I NO LONGER liked it there was no answer to be found I just GREW and things NATURALLY CHANGED.
YOU can't get TOO COMFORTABLE in LIFE because LIFE is ALWAYS CHANGING.
And as YOU ADJUST to the CHANGES then YOU will GET COMFORTABLE and YOU will begin to ENJOY the CHANGES.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.